Property Q&A in Milford>Question Details

Charles Hoov…, Other/Just Looking in Winchester, TN

Are there any pictures of the inside and back of this home? Any room dimentions? Taxes? Restrictions for having a boat on property?

Asked by Charles Hoover, Winchester, TN Mon Jun 11, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Delaware/Milford/sold/216655-14-…

Answers

4
You asked a question earler about the type of neighborhood it is in. The best answer is to go to my website at doverhomesales.com, then look at the different neighborhoods.
Hi, my name is Francene Kobus I am a career Realtor with Keller Willialms Central Delaware.

This is a mobile home in pristeen condition located on a 1/4 acre lot with private water/septic. The well was new in 2010. Taxes are under $500.00 a year.

There are no property restrictions with regard to storing a boat,
there are pictures available on line go to KW.com and search the property in milford, address 85 Connelly Road.
Rm dimentions are available on line as well.

If you can not find the property on line email me at - fkobus@kw.com or kobusfrancene@yahoo.com or you can speak with me by dialing 302-535-0021(cell #)

I Thank you for your inquiry and I look forward to hearing from you. Best Regards francene kobus
Charles,
I am a career Realtor in Milford. I'd be glad to help you.
Shawnee Acres does have restrictions. I'd have to check them for boats/trailers/campers.
I have driven through there many times and have observed boats parked in the driveway, usually sitting back as far as the house is set back.
Email me at jwells@harringtonera.com and I can send you the full mls info with interior Pics, if available.
Not all listings have interior pics.
regards,
Joe Wells
302 270 3900 cell
I of course can represent you in your purchase of this property.
Are you pre qualified as a purchaser?
As far a showing photographs of the inside of property, I personally like to make sure I represent someone before sending out the seller's images as a safety precaution to all sellers in the entire Delaware area.