Debi, Other/Just Looking in Thousand Oaks, CA

Are there any photos of this house avail to see? And can you let me know where on Arboles the house is located?

Asked by Debi, Thousand Oaks, CA Mon Mar 14, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3037320876--E-Avenida-De-Los-Ar…

Answers

3
Hi Debi,

I did a search for this property but I was not able to find it in my inventory source. I did however find a number of properties...there were 2 - 4 bedrooms, (if 4 is a must) that I did find along with many other 2, 3 bedrooms up to $2500. Would you be interested in seeing those?

Please know that I grew up just off of Arboles so I am very familiar with the area and would be delighted to help you find a home to rent and/or purchase.

Contact me at the email noted below or feel free to call me.

Have a great day!

Cynthia
310.713.1011
cynthia.gates10@gmail.com
Hi Debi,

I conducted some more extensive research on this prperty, and determined it was actually recently SOLD: 1280 E Avenida De Los Arboles, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360 Sold (02/23/11) DOM: 187. It's a 4+2, 1324 sf home on a 9900 sf lot. The Notice of Trustees sale was cancelled as a result of the transfer of title. You can receive free listing alerts from the MLS for rentals by clicking on the link below (and be sure to choose 'rental'):
Debi,
Per the ad:
"This property is behind in payments and is currently in PRE-foreclosure. You can set up a rent option on this home and take over the current monthly payments. Credit is not going to be an issue but you must have proof of income to get into the property. After your lease terms are up you will have the option to buy the home or just walk away like you would a normal rental." Are you ready to be evicted 60 days after the trustee sale? Oh, in answer to your question, it's one of the following addresses, currently in NOD status: 7, 635, 1211 or 1460 East...