Property Q&A in Miami>Question Details

T.c. Clayton, Both Buyer and Seller in Tickfaw, LA

Are there any more pictures of this property?

Asked by T.c. Clayton, Tickfaw, LA Sun May 13, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3068996699--Brickell-Key-B…

Answers

3
This property is NOT for sale at this time, only notice of a Lis Pendens has been filed meaning that the initial foreclosure proceeedings are commecnced. IF it was to be for sale this would be a Short Sale and believe mem the price would not be $48,156 ... that may be just 1 lien on this asset and the mrotgage may well be over $300K. There are several properties available in the same area, "Brickell Key" is a small island right off downtown Miami a/k/a Claughton Island. Mostly built by Swire Properties there are several Condo towers on the island and our 5-Star Mandarin Hotel there. A Short sacuseway coonects the island to the downtown Brickell area and the Financial District. So, my questions are: 1) Can I help you find and buy the right home here? 2) What specicifcally are you looking for ... how many bedrooms, how many bathrooms etc. 3) Will you be financing your purchase or buying cash? 4) Depending on your answer to #3 what is your capability price wise? For this and more info please feel free to call or write me my contact info is included and website below. THanks, Steve
Realty Trac is a great service that keeps tabs on foreclosed properties but it is a PAID service so sometimes, whether by human error or computer error, the published info is not necessarily the correct one.

The best any agent can do for you is to send you the list of units that are available in that zip code with that same criteria and approximate price. It may be that the unit is for sale and does exist, or it may be that it is not for sale or it's being offered at a higher price.

There are additional, legitimate sites you can search, if you're looking for other options...

For the HUD store, you will need to work with a HUD-approved agent. Here's the link:
http://www.HudHomeStore.com

For this REO auction site, an agent is highly recommended since those contracts can be quite lengthy and protect mostly the seller. Here's the link:
http://www.Altisourcehomes.com

For the so-called "pocket listings", which are the unpublished inventory for sale, your agent would need to know the asset managers at the different banks, or know an agent who works that type of shadow inventory. But if the properties in the previously mentioned sites were limited, this last option is even more rare.

The majority of the properties are published in the MLS.

We work with all of the options above. So if you like, give me a call and I'll get one of my awesome agents to help you out.

Hope that helps!

Gloria Rodriguez
Avanti Way
(305) 229-1146 office
(305) 798-2654 cell
Hi t.c
There probably is ,but I won't know until
Tomorrow when I'm in the office,are u interested in buying this unit? I can help
U with it , give me a call 305 300 8540,
I'll be in my office at 10am
Anthony