Property Q&A in 07052>Question Details

Confused, Home Owner in West Orange, NJ

Are there any great recommendations for Remediation companies that are "user friendly"? The tank has already been removed just the clean up

Asked by Confused, West Orange, NJ Mon Feb 6, 2012

is needed?

Answers

3
Advanced Tank Services, Trust (http://www.atstrust.com/). I have had to utilize this company's services on numerous occasions. It has proven to be a reliable firm; friendly, cooperative, and fair with fees. Yet, it is the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection that is the arbiter when it comes to issuing the No Further Action letter, the instrument that means 'all is good', all is clear and remediation is complete. This can take some time. So, remember to be patient. Good luck!
Woodard Curran is an environmental engineering firm that can handle this as well. You can contact;

Mark Pietrucha
mpietrucha@woddardcurran.com
732-616-0556
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 7, 2012
Thank you both so much. I really liked the ease of ATS and will be working with them.