Property Q&A in Park Duvalle>Question Details

ham1110, Home Buyer in Louisville, KY

Are pictures available of inside this home?

Asked by ham1110, Louisville, KY Mon May 14, 2012

Bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, family room, garage, and basement.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3083483105-2609-Narragansett-…

Answers

3
As the agents below both noted the property is withdrawn and if you send me your email address then I'd be happy to send you the pictures that are on the mls despite it being withdrawn at the moment. You may email me at louisvillesrealtor@gmail.com or call me at 502-777-4533 with any further questions. Thanks!
I am happy to send you further information regarding this listing including additional photos. Please send my your email address. thanks LeeJollyRealtor@hotmail.com
I'm showing that the property on Narragansett has been "withdrawn" from the market. This may be temporary as it not "cancelled". If you'll send me your email, I'll be happy to send you the "withdrawn" listing so that you can see the interior pictures. Please email me at greatspace@aol.com.