Ronna.thorson, Home Buyer in Minneapolis, MN

Are dogs allowed? What is the association fee? How many units are there?

Asked by Ronna.thorson, Minneapolis, MN Fri May 20, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3041162898-2202-Oregon-Ct-Sai…

Answers

3
Hi Ronna,
It sounds like you are in the information gathering part of your search. We offer a free password-protected search engine (updated from MLS several times daily) for prospective buyers like you.. In addition to answering your questions the program offers multiple search options (want to know the nearest Starbucks?), payment calculators, school information, etc. I think it is the perfect tool for someone like you who wants information but doesn't need a Realtor right now.

The HOA you are asking about allows dogs and cats (no more than two), and the fees are $211 / mo.

Good luck with your search!
I believe the answer is 20" at the shoulder for dogs. Checking on the specifics now... Call me at 612-802-4500 and let me know what kind of pets you have specifically.
Hi Ronna,
According to the RMLS listing they do with restrictions: Pets - Cats, Pets - Dogs, Pets - Weight/Height Limit . The association fee is $211 per month and includes the following: Sanitation, Snow/Lawn Care, Outside Maintenance, Hazard Insurance, Water/Sewer, Professional Mgmt.

If you have more questions let me know.
Aundrea