Property Q&A in Birdsboro>Question Details

Moon, Other/Just Looking in Birdsboro, PA

Are both sides of this property for sale, or just one?

Asked by Moon, Birdsboro, PA Sat May 23, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1079175816-624-W-1st-St-Birds…

Answers

1
Hello Moon:

According to public record information, 624 W 1st St, Birdsboro, PA is one side of the semi-detached "twin" home. The other side is house number 626 W 1st Street.

Information on the TReND Multiple LIsting Service shows two tenant occupied units at the 624 W 1st street address. The lease for one of those units, a 3 bedroom 1 bath, reportedly will expire in October of 2010.

Birdsboro borough has a rental ordinance which requires landlords to register with the borough and have their properties inspected for rental compliance before tenant occupancy. I have included a link to that ordinance in .pdf file format at the Birdsboro borough website.

If you are looking to purchase a home or an investment property in Birdsboro or the sourrounding areas, I would be happy to help you with that process. My own home is minutes away from this location and I am a landlord/owner of investment property in Birdsboro Borough.