Diane Kutza, Home Seller in Santa Monica, CA

Anything selling in Galt Towers? I have 1b/1 1/2 bath. Storm windows, Updated. Need to sell for at least 225,000

Asked by Diane Kutza, Santa Monica, CA Tue Mar 30, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3004164811-4250-Galt-Ocean-Dr…

Answers

6
Hi Diane:
My office is 2 minutes away from your residence on the Galt. I can certainly give you an actual comparative market analysis to show you the actual figures of what has sold, what is on the market to sell and what has not sold and come off the market. It is a normalizing market right now, but your hopes of $225,000 may be a little high. If you owe more than you can sell for, we can consider a short sale. I would be more than happy to discuss the different options with you.
You may call me, email me or text me and I will answer your questions to the best of my ability. I am very knowledgeable with the market on the Galt and list and sell many properties there. I would love to be able to work with you and add you to my long list of satisfied clients.
I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks,

Kind Regards,
Lynne Hale, Broker-Associate, CRS, e-Pro, CIPS
Century 21 Hansen Realty, Inc

Phone: 954-303-0071

Email: lynne@lynnehale.com
hi Diane, looks like you have some agents to work with ( i can't help you as I am in central fla )- as i said price might be a problem

you should choose an agent that tells you the truth, NOT one that tells you what you /want to hear
Hi!
Nice to meet you! My name is Kay from the Keyes Company.

Actually some units are selling and I would be more than happy to get you some comparable properties to see what is listed and what has sold recently. I would also welcome the opportunity to visit your condo and give you some feedback on listing it for sale.

Feel free to contact me at kayconageski@keyes.com or via 954-336-2166

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kay

Kay Conageski
Keyes Company
Hello Diane,
Yes, there are units selling in the Galt Tower Buildings but at the moment the units are averaging between 115k and 150K for a one bedroom. The average days on market for this price range is 3 months. When did you buy your unit? I am familar with the Galt Tower buildings do you have a waterfront view? There may be other other options for you. My office is very familar with this area. Please give me a call if you have any questions.
Cathy Bridges, P.A.
Hi Diane,

There are two recent sales in Galt Towers, unit 9R sold for $155,000 on 01/27/2010 it was a 1bed 1.5 bath . Also unit 7R sold $165,000 on 03/10/2010. Unit 8L is currenlty under contract scheduled to close this week and it was listed for $152,000 it is also a 1 bedroom 1.5 bathroom. I think the target price you have in mind is too high. Please contact me and I can help you work out an exit strategy for your condo.

Carlos Cardenas CLHMS, SFR (Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certified)
Broker
Prodigy Real Estate Solutions
954-707-0927
looks like the price is about 150,000 why is your unit 225,000?

we need you to make your case