Property Q&A in Norwalk>Question Details

Lm0929, Home Owner in Norwalk, CT

Anyone know of a 3-4 bedroom single family home to rent in either East Norwalk or West Norwalk? It is myself, my husband, 3 kids and yellow lab.

Asked by Lm0929, Norwalk, CT Thu Aug 4, 2011

Answers

7
I have something in West Norwalk that is not on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) that can accommodate your needs. However, we will need to meet to discuss criteria and representation.
Linda Cappello
http://www.CappelloRealtyGroup.com
All the agents who answered below are very qualified to help you. Here is a link that will show all props that are available with at least 3 beds, are either year round furnished or unfurnished and especially allow pets.
Just be aware that a landloed can only accept 2 mos security and no more plus the first months rent. That security must cover the pet as well. They CANNOT collect a pet deposit on top of the 2 months security.
http://cmls.rexplorer.net/REX$PUB/34/3834/pub/pub_741728113.htm. If it won't open, just copy and paste into your web browser

You should also be on Listingbook.com, a site that reflects our MLS in real time. If you are not on Listingbook, I would be happy to register you. No obligation.

I assume you have also checked other websites as well. If you have need of further information, feel free to contact me.

Candace Lipira
Keller Williams Platinum Properties
Licensed CT Realtor
203-856-8501
candylipira@optonline.net
Web Reference: http://candylipirahomes.com
I would love to sit down with you and explore the options available to you.
Please contact me, I would love to help.
Ken D'Arinzo
Keller Williams Platinum Properties
kdarinzo@kw.com
There are many options in this area, it all depends on your price range. Due to buyer uncertainty and strict mortgage requirements, the rental market is extremely robust. Properties are always coming on the market, but those of the highest quality are coming off just as fast. This is especially true of 2 bedrooms in Norwalk.

I would be happy to help you find what you are looking for. I would also suggest Craigslist as a viable option because some landlords do not know how to accurately price a property, therefor there are deals to be had there.

Give me a call.
Joe Balestriere
203-216-0670
William Raveis Real Estate - Norwalk
I know of several homes for rent in West Norwalk.
I would be happy to help you.

Please give me a call at 203-899-9990.

Betty Bondi
Bondi Realty Group LLC
Betty@Bondirealtygroup.com
If I hear of anything I will contact you immediately. What is your monthly budget?

Tom Shrum
Team One
William Pitt
Sotheby's International Realty
203-984-6088
tshrum@wpsir.com
Please let me know your criteria and would be delighted to help you.

Sue Cooper
scooper@prudentialct.com