Property Q&A in Encanto>Question Details

Fanny Garvey, Home Buyer in San Diego, CA

Anyone know anything about this property. Am most interested in knowing how much actual land it sits on.?

Asked by Fanny Garvey, San Diego, CA Wed Aug 8, 2012

I am looking for a small house on a large lot in Encanto that is bank owned. Want a nice DIY project. Thanks!

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3021852293--N-63rd-St-San-…

Answers

4
Hi Fanny,

There is one house in Encanto listed at $165K. It's got decent square footage, just over 1,400, and needs work. The number you saw next to 63rd St. wasn't a list price, in fact it wasn't an active listing. It was just showing that there was foreclosure activity. In this case, the property didn't sell at auction, so it went back to the bank. If you're interested in a fixer around this list price, let me know. I'll be happy to help.

Cory La Scala, REALTOR
Independence Realty
619-825-6421
Hi Fanny,

Kaye has the facts right on the property and the status. The lot size is 9,396 sq ft and the house is 1.064 sq ft and was built in 1936. Looking at the pictures, there also appears to be a mobile home attached to the back of the property.

So yes, quite a DYI project!

Best of luck to you,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
Home Sales Specialists; New and Resale Homes
Property Valuation Specialists
Land Sales, Acquisitions & Consulting
Serving Greater San Diego
This ad is rather misleading since RealtyTrac apparently posted the property on Trulia 180+ days ago ... since then, 712 63rd St. was listed on the MLS on July 10th by an agent for $159,900, with an accepted offer within 12 days ... and is currently in escrow.

If you'd like to be advised as potential properties are listed that might fit your criteria, please let me know and I'd be happy to help you.

Kind regards,

Kaye Hopkins
McFadden Real Estate Services
858-220-3110
KLHIntl@aol.com
KLHRealEstate.com
Thanks, Kaye! Am looking for less than $100,000.00. Grew up in Encanto, so I know it inside out and the property values are a bit inflated at the moment. Am in no hurry at all, will wait for the market to dive again, I'm sure it will once again. Trouble seems to be a lot of investors buying to rent out. Oh well, patience is my virtue! I will keep your details and you are also welcome to email me if something comes up. Take care!
Flag Wed Aug 8, 2012
Give me a call or shoot me an email, and I can pull the plot map for you, and any other info you would need.

Noah Newbegin
Ocean Mortgage NMLS# 322028
Senior Loan Consultant NMLS# 780201
Ph: 858-345-2776
Fx: 858-362-9177
http://www.oceanmortgage.net