Troy Christi…, Home Buyer in Virginia Beach, VA

Any maintenance issues that need to be address upon purchase of the house? Any kind of deficiency that a potential buyer should be aware of?

Asked by Troy Christian, Virginia Beach, VA Sat Jan 12, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1083982041-505-Waters-Rd-Ches…

Answers

3
Before buying you should have an inspection! Please consider a real estate agent , Troy, to help you navigate through the waters of buying or selling a home. It does not cost you a dime, if you are buying and can be a tremendous help. Please call me at 754-3400. My email address is cheribass@cheribass.com. I am a licensed real estate agent at Shaffer Realty. Good Luck!!!!
this is a short sale so there might be issues. Nothing that a home inspector couldn't find before making a final decision. It will come with clear title at closing after the title company does there due diligence prior to close
This house is a short sale and is under contract but a buyer's agent can help someone with determining any issues. I always recommend that a buyer have a home inspection even on a short sale or foreclosure property so they know what they are getting into.
Thank you. I did just learn after-the-fact that this property is indeed a short sale and has been under contract since July of last year. It is the perfect house for me. Everything I am looking for, but alas unavailable.
Flag Sat Jan 12, 2013