leasing, Home Buyer in Pasadena, TX

Any deaths here in this house?

Asked by leasing, Pasadena, TX Mon Oct 15, 2012

a couple of people and myself have seen a little girl roaming in our house. is there any deaths?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Texas/Pasadena/sold/23061671-180…

Answers

1
Hello, My Names Kimberly Adams I lived In This House, grew up in this home, my father Frank and my uncle john as well. My Grandparents bought the home in lates 50s i believe because both my fathers already in his early 50s, They have Both Past In The Home. Their souls are at rest and very peaceful. My Grandmother and Grandfathers Room is The One Directly Facing The Living Room. My Grandmother used to float into the room and disappear like a mist, my mother said she would see it at night, while going to the restroom. But There Are no Deaths Of a Little Girl In This Home. This home was the best part of my life, Its a wonderful home to start a Family in. There used to be a huge porch that my grandfather built,but who ever bought the home tore that down,