Property Q&A in Kinnelon>Question Details

G, Home Buyer in Cliffside Park, NJ

Am interested in 627 Mountain Rd, Kinnelon NJ 07405. Does anyone know who the agent is? Please have them contact me at gilaqua@aol.com for this.

Asked by G, Cliffside Park, NJ Mon Sep 21, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1040809138-627-Mountain-Rd-Ki…

Answers

2
I am the agent who had this home listed when the current occupants purchased it and have a great deal of info on the property. And I live in the neighborhood! Please feel free to contact me via e-mail Francinecraven@hotmail.com or by phone: 973-838-0911! This is a wonderful time of year to enjoy the panoramic and truly breathtaking views.
Hi G -
Send me your e-mail address to kdeleo@weichert.com - I will send you the MLS listing. If you have any other questions about Smoke Rise, please ask - I am an agent with Weichert Realtors in Kinnelon & also a Smoke Rise resident. My husband grew up on Mountain Rd! Hope you have already received an answer to this, but if not, hope you will contact me directly.
Best regards, Kristen
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 5, 2009