Property Q&A in Lake Ariel>Question Details

raggedyanne, Other/Just Looking in Lake Ariel, PA

Am I correct in the information I have received that this house has NO septic??

Asked by raggedyanne, Lake Ariel, PA Fri Mar 23, 2012

Shouldn't that be posted in the listing???

This question is about this property:…

I don't know that the house has no septic but I do know that the owner through foreclosure does not know if the house has a septic. That is why foreclosures can be tricky. I would be happy to help you with this & would recommend that you have inspections written into your contract. That is unless you are in the position to put in a new septic if the one there fails. If the house has been lived in it should have some type of waste removal system.
I just looked up the listing for you and I see no information about the waste system.
It was purchased as an investment by a firm that buys up homes and resells them later on. I was in the home, months ago. If you are interested in purchasing the home make sure you are represented by a realtor who works as a buyers agent. There may be more issues to be addressed. Onling purchasing can be hazardous to your financial health.