Property Q&A in Lake Ariel>Question Details

raggedyanne, Other/Just Looking in Lake Ariel, PA

Am I correct in the information I have received that this house has NO septic??

Asked by raggedyanne, Lake Ariel, PA Fri Mar 23, 2012

Shouldn't that be posted in the listing???

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3071147389-853-Lake-Henry-Rd-…

Answers

2
I don't know that the house has no septic but I do know that the owner through foreclosure does not know if the house has a septic. That is why foreclosures can be tricky. I would be happy to help you with this & would recommend that you have inspections written into your contract. That is unless you are in the position to put in a new septic if the one there fails. If the house has been lived in it should have some type of waste removal system.
I just looked up the listing for you and I see no information about the waste system.
It was purchased as an investment by a firm that buys up homes and resells them later on. I was in the home, months ago. If you are interested in purchasing the home make sure you are represented by a realtor who works as a buyers agent. There may be more issues to be addressed. Onling purchasing can be hazardous to your financial health.

Deirdre

570.856.7307