Property Q&A in Cedar Park>Question Details

Lfrazier2, Home Buyer in Cedar Park, TX

All of the information regarding this property except the year built is incorrect.

Asked by Lfrazier2, Cedar Park, TX Sun May 22, 2011

How do I get correct information on the property.

3 full bathrooms, not 2
4 bedrooms, not 3
2107 sq ft, not 1987
2.59 acres

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Texas/Cedar_Park/sold/25275325-2…

Answers

4
I agree with Nell - we don't use Trulia or any other web site for information on properties. When you are a Realtor (or have a Realtor) with MLS access, there is no reason to look for info online.

Nothing against Trulia. It's a fine place to educate yourself before you actually start shopping.
Is this your home that you found online? Lots of information on Trulia is incorrect. If you are going to list your home we will go over everything together, look at the tax records, history etc before we list it. Then all the correct information will go into the Multiple Listing Service. We do not use Trulia for correct information at my company. If I can help you, please call me. 512-426-5080. I lived on 4 acres in Cedar Park, and sold that home. I am familiar with acreage lots and homes in Cedar Park.

It does not appear to be in the MLS and does show as off the market. I do not live too far away and can stop by to speak with the owner if you would like additional information on the property. Please feel free to call or email me any questions.

Don Groff
REALTOR | Mortgage Broker | Consultant
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o.512.669.5599 m.512.633.4157
listings@dongroff.com
It is not showing as an active listing. If it is listed by a Realtor, then they can submit the correct information.