Property Q&A in Wantagh>Question Details

katied8298, Home Buyer in Wantagh, NY

All I want to know is if this house is in contract or in the process of going to contract? yes or no will do!!!

Asked by katied8298, Wantagh, NY Thu Apr 12, 2012

This question is about this property:" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">…

Based upon information on the MLS, the house is still available. It could be in the process of going to contract, but that won't show up in the data provided. It appears to be an unusual circumstance, since the home has been on the market for a few years.
It is not in contract, there is no status that agents can see for going to contract so only the listing agent will know that. You can call her (Mary Ann Murphy) at 631-226-8080 to find out if it's going into contract..
Thanks for the name and info your the only broker who actually provided me with a direct line and number to call myself.
Flag Sun Apr 15, 2012
It' s showing as available on MLS, however it's possible that an offer could have been accepted; or feel free to contact me directly and I will check for you tomorrow morning. For other available area properties check