amybrownrx, Both Buyer and Seller in Huntington Beach, CA

About this property, is there a bedroom and bath downstairs?

Asked by amybrownrx, Huntington Beach, CA Sun Mar 18, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3054441756-21131-Richmond-Cir…

Answers

6
Hi Amy:

This home is located in the "Fashion Shores" neighborhood (Brookhurst & Atlanta), on a large 7300 sqft lot, about 1.5 miles to the beach. It does have a bedroom and bath on the first floor. List price $649,900. Great price for a home this size, in this location, and in really great condition. However, it is a "short sale", the bank has accepted an offer, and the home is in escrow.
There are a lot of tracts in Huntington Beach with two story homes that have a bedroom and bath downstairs. If this is what you are looking for, we can find it for you. Call or e-mail us to discuss in more detail. 714-425-1899
Howard & Geri Breen
Star Real Estate
breenteam@thebreenteam.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 18, 2012
Check out Howard and Geri Breen's answer. They are two of the best in the business and their answer is right on. Thorough, honest and to the point. If you should need any more help in house hunting, and you don't use them, give me a call. Good luck.
Hi Amy,

I know it's frustrating with these short sale properties. When a short sale home or any home for that matter comes up in a "Back Up Offer" status in our MLS, it still comes up, most of the time on consumer real estate websites as "Active". Trulia does have an option for agents to show their listings as "Active Contingent" - which would basically mean (back ups welcome), but I don't see that for this property or the one on Dirigo.

If you can contact me directly, I can work with you to target short sellers who's homes are not on the market yet at all, beat out the other competition, I have done this with many other happy clients, or maybe we can just find a great deal for you where it's just a regular ole' seller who needs to sell.

Shoot me an email if you want to talk about this some more. I don't look back on this same Trulia thread for answers posted after mine.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtors
This short sale is already in Pending status. In other words, unless the deal falls apart, you're too late on it. Please contact me for a list of current homes in that area that meet the same criteria, but are available. Thanks.

James Melton, Realtor, CA DRE Broker #01222353, NMLS #300133
President, Victory Mortgage & Real Estate Home Loans & Sales Since 1979, NMLS #366399
cell(714)318-4664, phone(714)374-0022, fax(714)844-9094
web http://jamesmelton.listingbook.com
email jamesm@socal.rr.com
Hi Amy, you can search homes on my website that are same homes Realtors have access to. Please contact me I would love to help you.
Hi, yes that home has a bedroom and bath downstairs but is in escrow at this time. It is a short sale. Is this the neighborhood that you are looking in, as I work this neighborhood exclusively and know the homes and floor plans very well. I also do leases in there and have a new one coming up in a few months.

There are many other homes that are like this home so if you are interested in more information on them, please let me know.

Cyndi