Susan, Home Seller in Granite Shoals, TX

A real estate agent put this ad in on my house and the information is wrong. How can I change it?

Asked by Susan, Granite Shoals, TX Thu Aug 18, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3020013567-2602-Belaire-East-…

Answers

4
My initial impression is NOBODY ENTERED THIS PROPERTY on Trulia. All important information is missing, and the description is auto-generated. Listing information is propagated throughout the internet without a real estate agents knowledge, consent or approval. The agent would most certainly want their contact information included and accurate information regarding the home. This home appears in trulia as the result of an automatic feed from another source.

Be aware, there are hundreds of websites with real estate listings that swap data. An agent has no way of knowing these sites. Imagine the care and feeding required! Your agent can correct the data here, but where do you draw the line? Trulia, Zillow, Cribs, FindYourHome, Yahoo, TBO, WSJ, Homes, Razzberry,...you get the point.

Susan, just contact your agent and see what you can work out.
Looks like a very nice property. If it is not listed with an agent and you would like it to be please give me a call or email, I am familiar with the area and networked with some very good agents in the direct area who can help move it.

512-653-0028
JosephK1917@gmail.com
If this is an agent you have your home listed with give them a call or email telling them to get their act together, they should be in consistent contact with you any way...If it is not your listing agent send them an email from the trulia page and tell them to get there act together and correct it. Incorrect information happens but it is one of my biggest pet peeves, it shows carelessness
Hi Susan,
If you have your home listed with this agent and then I would contact the your agent and let them know that there is wrong information on there. Hope this helps.