Gabriele Set…, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

A question to the experts....do you think the price is negotiable?

Asked by Gabriele Sette, Outside U.S. Sun Mar 10, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3111498232-900-Jefferson-Ave-…

Answers

3
This is a heavy sellers market and generally speaking, sellers are getting approximately 90-95% of asking price. We can look at the recent closed sales along with average sale price list price and consider these factors when negotiating. Please contact me and lets discuss in more detail.
Paul Heller
Prudential Florida Realty
19056 N.E. 29th Avenue
Aventura, FL 33180
954-559-6411 cell
305-749-1583 work
305-932-6355 fax
PaulHeller@Bellsouth.net
TRC, CSMS, E-Certified,REO Specialist
If you are looking to buy or sell property, go to my website at http://www.SoFlaBeachHomes.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 11, 2013
Price is always negotiable, but negotiations are an art and there is much more than simply presenting a lower number in a contract. Happy to share with you some of our techniques and procedures

Yes, I think the owner may come down a bit. Its a Regular sale and he currently has a tenant in the unit. The maintenance fees are $232/month which is good for South Beach. It has a renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances.

We can always put a bid in and see what happens. Its been on the market only 2 days so he may not come down a lot until he tests the market for a few weeks.

Contact me at the email/phone below and we'll put together an offer for this unit:

Marc Middleton
(305) 710-3422
Keyes Company
Miami Beach, FL
MarcMiddleton@keyes.com
MarcSellsMiami.com

Thanks for your interest!