Robyn.word, Home Buyer in Port Jefferson Station...

ANYWAY TO FIND OUT IF THEY ARE BEHIND IN THERE PMTS????

Asked by Robyn.word, Port Jefferson Station, NY Mon Jul 2, 2012

Answers

4
You should have a buyers agent. A buyers agent will work in your best interest. If you don't already have an agent of your own. I am for hire. Good Luck

Gina Lollo, MA
Certified Buyers Agent
Short Sale Specialist
Gladstone Group
(631) 335-7078
Ginalollo@northshoreproperties.org
http://www.threevillagehomesny.com
http://www.MLS4U.listingbook.com
Hi Robyn. As Anna and Paul advised, I also concur. You should work with an Agent who can tell you if the seller is behind on payments, or distressed in some other way; and motivated to sell. Do not expect a Seller's Agent to tell you this, because it is against ethics. The Seller's Agent has the Seller's best interest at heart.

Therefore, I strongly advise you to get an Agent of your own to represent you in this matter. It is there job to negotiate and get you the best price possible. As I always say, “If the other party has representation, you should get some too!”

I hope that this has answered your questions. Should you need an Agent to represent you, or just have any questions in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Wishing you the best of luck,

De Vonte Williamson
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Coldwell Banker Residential
36 RT 25A
East Setauket, New York 11733
Office: (631)941-3100
Direct: (631)384-3695 (24/7 Emergency Service)
E-mail: D.Williamson@Salesperson.net
Get an Agent in the area. They know hot to search better than you do and have more tools.
Consider working with an agent of your own; ask the owners the question; check local public records....