Foreclosure in Progress : Advice

change location

cancel or


Ruth & P…, Real Estate Pro in 95030
Ruth & Perry Mistry answered:
how can I find the lender who has started the foreclosure process?
Hi Carrie:

Get in touch with a Title Company or the County Records office where
they have a file.

But it hardly is going to do you any good.

If you are thinking of going to th ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Apr 27, 2014 Foreclosure in Progress
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Ann Fry, Broker in Beaverton, OR
Ann Fry
Beaverton, OR
Home > Oregon > Washington County > Progress > Foreclosure in Progress
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer