Property Q&A in Portsmouth : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Marvin Von R…, Real Estate Pro in Tigard, OR
Marvin Von Renchler answered:
when this house goes up for sale, email me?
Go to their door and tell them you want to buy it. You can thenask for help from a real estate broker to value it and do the paperwork for a fee. If you have brokers do it for you a fa ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 4, 2014 Property Q&A in Portsmouth
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Oregon > Multnomah County > Portland > Portsmouth > Property Q&A in Portsmouth
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer