Home Selling in Port Vue : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Rita Brink, Real Estate Pro in Pittsburgh, PA
Rita Brink answered:
Does Port Vue, Pa require a certificate of occupancy to sell a house?
If you would like a free comparative market analysis done on the home you wish to sell in Port Vue, drop me a line at RitaBrink@PrudentialPreferred.com, or call me at 412-854-7200x118. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Dec 28, 2013 Home Selling in Port Vue
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Allegheny County > Port Vue > Home Selling in Port Vue
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer