Rentals in Ponte Vedra : Advice

change location

cancel or


Craig Pastuck, Home Seller in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Craig Pastuck answered:
I am rentling a hoouse which is in forclosire. What do I do?
I agree with Mr. Gruenther.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Aug 23, 2012 Rentals in 32082
Janet Cyr-Ho…,  in Inverness, FL
Janet Cyr-Holm answered:
I am a tenant who was recently served forclosure notice. What do I do?
Don't ignore it! Contact your landlord whether it be a private owner or property manager. I am a property manager and have owners who have required their tenants to continue to pay ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Aug 6, 2010 Rentals in 32082
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Saint Johns County > Ponte Vedra > Rentals in Ponte Vedra
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer