Quality of Life in Ponte Vedra : Advice

change location

cancel or


Kmbrennan, Other/Just Looking in Florida
Kmbrennan answered:
1. what hours can a contractor work?
Call the county building inspector's office to file a complant/inquiry. Sometimes a contractor must block the road to complete a project, but this must be approved by the county f ... more
1 vote Share Flag Fri Mar 5, 2010 Quality of Life in 32082
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Saint Johns County > Ponte Vedra > Quality of Life in Ponte Vedra
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer