Poland : Advice

change location

cancel or


Renea Cambron, Real Estate Pro in Greencastle, IN
Renea Cambron answered:
Hello, I would like to place an offer for the house and plot to sell in Poland, how can I proceed ?
which home are you interested in putting offer on? I can help you call me at 317-270-7460
0 votes Share Flag Sat Apr 25, 2015 Home Selling in Poland
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Angela Picklesimer, Agent in Terre Haute
Angela Picklesimer
Terre Haute
Home > Indiana > Owen County > Poland
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer