How To... in Phoenixville : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Scott Godzyk answered:
I own a relatively new it true we can appeal our Property Tax assessment to get it lowered?
Yes you can appeal. You do not need to contact an attorney in most cases. You contact your the assessors office at your city hall. Simply as for a an abatement form. Most places now hav ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 7, 2008 How To... in 19460
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Montgomery County > Phoenixville > How To... in Phoenixville
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer