Home Selling in Perth Amboy : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Laureen Coup, Real Estate Pro in Long Beach Island, NJ
Laureen Coup answered:
How do I go about appealing my property taxes for ocean county? How do I get property comparisons so I can do this myself and not pay a bundle?
I'd be happy to supply you with Ocean County Comparables to assist with your appeal.
Please contact me anytime.
Laureen Coup
Weichert Realtors
(732) 674-7506
LC ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 25, 2013 Home Selling in 08861
Henry Limows…, Home Owner in Egg Harbor Township,...
Henry Limowski answered:
How can I challenge the property tax assessed on my home?
"They would never lower the taxes just like that, they just look for excuses to increase them. But you have a legal right to file a Property Tax Appeal. In your case you have very good ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Aug 18, 2012 Home Selling in 08861
Jeanne Feeni…, Real Estate Pro in Basking Ridge, NJ
Jeanne Feenick answered:
Hello, I am thinking about selling my home but I'm concerned with the market right now. My house is worth $240,000, my question is, if the house
I would add to Debbie's answer that a consultation with an attorney with signficant short sale experience may be in order. When I list short sales I encourage the seller to qualify th ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 26, 2012 Home Selling in 08861
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Jersey > Middlesex County > Perth Amboy > Home Selling in Perth Amboy
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer