Home Selling in Pelham : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


MCM_STL, Home Buyer in Saint Louis, MO
MCM_STL answered:
we built a home over the last 10 years. building as we got our tax return money. when we sell do we have to pay capitol gain taxes?
You need to take to your accountant. Hopefully you saved documentation for all of your costs for each year.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Mar 17, 2016 Home Selling in 03076
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Hampshire > Hillsborough County > Pelham > Home Selling in Pelham
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer