Judi Sims, Home Seller in Kimberling City, MO

Why is Table Rock Lake not listed under Community Information? Kimberling City is on the lake. We have

Asked by Judi Sims, Kimberling City, MO Sat Dec 27, 2008

beautiful sunrises, sunsets with the lake and hills. Our close proximity to Branson, Silver Dollar City, Taneycomo Lake is a huge benefit to living in Kimberling City.

Answers

3
I love table rock lake... I'm a fan of Big Cedar, too.
Alan May, Real Estate Pro in Evanston, IL
Judi, I too live in Kimberling City. Isn't it a great place to live ! I specialize in listing and selling Table Rock Lake properties. Since these websites go all over the country, I try to include the facts of Table Rock lake in my ads, listings, and flyers. I would encourage all Realtors to make sure they mention the proximity to Table Rock lake in their ads. (even if the ad reads "2 mi. to Table Rock Lake") We have a great draw here for real estate - THE LAKE ! One buyer, from Colorado told me that this lake area was the "worlds best kept secret". Let us turn that around.
Judi, I think they just use zip codes and City Names on this site, Steve
Web Reference: http://www.ozarksagent.com