Parks & Recreation in 19152>Question Details

Jackie, Other/Just Looking in NE Phila

Where are the good dog parks in or around 19152?

Asked by Jackie, NE Phila Mon May 14, 2007

Answers

2
Pennypack park is excellent for walking or running your dog. Go in anywhere on verree rd or pine road for the cleared trails. if you want to throw a ball or frisbee or let your dog play in the water then i would suggest going to pennypack on Pine rd (near fox chase farm). on the opposite side of pine rd is lorimer park(pennypack but outside the city) it has good hills and trails. beware of the park patrol in lorimer park they are a pain in the butt. use the link below and it will take you to pennypacks page you can also find this page on my website http://www.DennisStrange.com
Hi Jackie. I'm not from this area but dogster has dog park reviews in the Philly area. I've included the link below. when you open the page enter dog park into the search field and the zip of interest into the near field