David Weigant, Renter in New York, NY

What are some good activities and neighborhoods for young children in Las Vegas?

Asked by David Weigant, New York, NY Sat Sep 21, 2013

Answers

2
Christine Kramar’s answer
Dear David,

I have kept a couple different blogs about life with kids in Vegas for the last few years.

VegasfortheFamily.com - Since 2010 I have kept listings of community events and programs for kids along with information about the local school district.

MovetoCentennialHills.com - I started this blog recently to focus on the features of living in Centennial Hills which is located about 20 minutes from the strip but feels like a world away. We have horse properties to town houses with a YMCA, parks, and for multi generational families a senior center. This area also has a park and ride to work or entertainment in downtown Las Vegas.

You will find that there are many people out here from New York. My husband is from Huntington on Long Island. Life is different out here than back east. We offer a variety of experiences for every type of family in our community. Depending on if your children have a strong interest in one particular activity you can tailor your search to that area. We have great gymnastics centers. soccer, LaCrosse, music programs, dance, art, even cirque du soleil classes for kids in our town you just need to know where to look.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional information.

Have a great day.

Christine Kramar
Keller Williams Real Estate
YourVegasHomeKeys.com
(702) 900-8866
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 21, 2013
David, I'm so glad someone asked this question. I hate the marketing that our Casinos blast all over the world..."What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas"....it sends a bad message to people who are thinking of relocating. I've lived here since 1976, raised my two children here, my daughter is now a HS teacher. Here's a list of all the great things Vegas has available: Churches, Golf, Tennis, Parks, Dance Class, Snow Skiing, Water Skiing, Camping, Hiking, Bowling, Movies, Lots of Sports, Music classes, School activities, Bike Riding Trails, Art Classes, Movies, Theater...to name a few. If you want to know anything else about our great city call me. If you need help with renting or buying I can assist with that as well. Matt 702.501.0973