Flgirl, Home Owner in Tamarac, FL

Private Beach access question for homeownes

Asked by Flgirl, Tamarac, FL Sun Jul 19, 2009

Can anyone tell me what residential areas I should zone in on that offer residents private beach access in Fort Lauderdale, Pompano, Hollywood or Golden Beach? I'm looking for a family friendly neighborhood 700K-$1million that offers this feature. Thanks!

Answers

4
Fort Lauderdale's Harbor Beach has its' own private beach with gated access to the beach and community. Your budget would be on the very low side but you might be able to obtain a non-waterfront older & smaller home that is part of the HOA. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Stephen B. McWilliam, ABR,CRB,CRS,GRI
President & Broker - NMLS#375690
Florida State Realty Group, Inc. & Florida State Mortgage Group, Inc.
790 E Broward Blvd #102 | Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
ph: 954-359-3000 | direct: 954-449-1767 | mbl/sms: 954-325-6771 | fx: 954-449-0283 | Skype: stephen_mcwilliam
Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker & Mortgage Lender - NMLS#393326
http://www.FloridaStateRealtyGroup.com | SMcWilliam@FloridaStateRealtyGroup.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 4, 2012
Hi FLgirl:

Although we're based near you in Pembroke Pines, I am very familiar with east Fort Lauderdale and the beach areas in general. I would have to agree with Judy. Given the choice, I would definitely go with Fort Lauderdale. All of the areas she mentioned are super. I'd be more than happy to send you some listings of more contemporary homes with beach access. Just drop me a line with your email address and I'll be able to forward some properties to you. I concur with all the communities Judy mentioned and would add Sea Ranch Lakes too!

If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me.

With best regards,

Angela
Villa G Realty, Inc.
Tel: 954-816-7996
Web Reference: http://www.villagrealty.com
Thank you so much Judy, If you have any interesting listings of any modern contemporary waterfronts, please send them my way. The beach access is an added bonus for us for sure. However, we're lookingf or rentovated/expanded ranch...not mediterranian looks. Had enough of those in the suburbs!
Hi FLgirl:
I would suggest to you Lauderdale By The Sea, Bel-Air, Pompano Beach, Las Olas By the Sea, Bermuda-Riviera, and Lauderdale Beach 4-2B. These are all great areas with Ocean Access. I would be happy to help you look at these areas. I have lived in the Lauderdale By The Sea area for over 25 years, and I am very familar with the market here. I also belong to the Lauderdale By The Sea Commerce.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Have a nice night!
Judy Calufetti
EWM Realty
954-646-1437 - didrect
judycalufetti.com