Parks & Recreation in Omaha>Question Details

Dryfly, Home Buyer in Mill Valley, CA

Omaha homes with access to trails?

Asked by Dryfly, Mill Valley, CA Mon Dec 17, 2012

My wife and I are considering a relocation from San Francisco to Omaha. We are both outdoor enthusiasts (trail running, mountain biking, hiking). Are there neighborhoods in Omaha that offer immediate access to trails (dirt trails, not paved ones) for these activities? Ideally, right out the front door. We would like to be in Dist. 66, Elkhorn, or Millard due to the high quality of the schools. Thanks for your help.

Answers

10
There are trails all over Omaha. I got online and googled trails in Omaha and found that there's map's you can look at. There are some hiking trails outside of Omaha about thirty minutes away. Cant remember which way or the name of it though. Sorry
My office is located in a model where right behind me the Papio Creek Watershed Partnership is developing a Dam site that will have a man-made lake with trails as you have interest in. Please call/text or email me via http://www.MichaelJMcGlynn.com

I look forward to hearing from you. I'm a triathlete and understand the importance of having a close and safe place to ride.

I'll talk to you soon!

Mike McGlynn
855-257-3294
I live near Lake Wehrspan and it has both paved and dirt trails and is hillier than Lake Zorinsky.
You may find it to your liking. If you want more information, just call me or email me.

Dennis W Clark
NMLS#13970
Freedom Lending, LLC
402-333-5432
dennis@mortgageloansofamerica.com
There are several subdivisions in Omaha that fit this criteria. I would be happy to assist in your search, but just need to get more details to better serve you. Please feel free to contact me at 402-880-9556 or by e-mail mbrezinski@npdodge.com.
Thanks!
Michelle
Omaha has a good trail system. Most are paved, but you can find dirt trails as well. We also have great parks for mountain biking and hiking. Click on the link below to see the Omaha trail system, and feel free to contact me. I would love to help you find a new home in Nebraska!
Jan Nicola

http://www.omahatrails.com/
Plenty of opportunities at all price levels. Omaha has a strong park system and the trails are connected so you can go from dam site to dam site. Let me know when you are coming out and your other parameters and Ill set up up. Price range, style of house, number of beds bath etc. Please feel free to email your list to rhino7000@msn.com. Thanks for your interest in Omaha. I've moved two people to san Francisco this year. What a coincidence.
Oops! My email is smartin@npdodge.com
I would be happy to help!!
If you are considering a new home in Omaha, Celebrity Homes may be a great fit for you!

We have communities all over the Metro area including Elkhorn & Millard. Please visit http://www.MonicaLang.com

Our Millard locations are close to Lake Zorinsky, a biking & running trail around a large lake. We do not however have any dirt trails. Omaha also has another similiar lake trail at Walnut Creek in Papillion & also Standin Bear Lake.
Hello!

What price range are you looking to stay in? That will help narrow down the options.

Johnathan O'Gorman
CBSHOME Real Estate
M: (402) 595-8857
If you like I can email you homes with the criteria you are looking for. There are a lot of great homes in those areas. Please email me your info and I will send you listings of available homes. Thanks!