Meg, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Is there any town pools in Merrick? How do you find this information?

Asked by Meg, New York, NY Wed Apr 22, 2009

Here is a link that would help you find all the town pools in the town of Hempstead which Merrick is part of. If you need anything else please feel free to contact me.
The closest town pools are Bellmore, Wantagh and East Meadow. I belong to Meca which is a private pool club in Merrick. If you would like any info please give me a call 516-322-7518. I am a local resident as well as an agent..
From New Hyde Park to Montauk, swimming facilities are open to the public with the purchase of a day pass. The pools range in size at facilities such as municipal recreation centers, hotels and private health spas. Some offer extras such as saunas. With day passes costing as little as $5. Nassau County Aquatic Center Phone: 516-572-0501 East Meadow, NY, To use the pool, you must be 16 or older unless accompanied by an adult.
A day pass is $10 for nonresidents ($6 children); $5 with Nassau County leisure pass, $3 kids; one-day pass that also includes gym, whirlpool and sauna, $15 all. Echo Park Indoor Pool Complex Nassau Boulevard
at Roosevelt Boulevard West Hempstead, NY 11552, To use the pool, you must have proof of residency.
Web Reference:
As far as town pools, Newbridge Ave. pool in Merrick is a great facility. Its old but well kept, clean and professionally run.
A secret gem that my wife and I love is Freeport Recreation Center. The 50 m outdoor lap pool is amazing. The indoor is very nice. If you move to the area, do your self a favor and check this place out.
You may want to check directly with the town, however, Merrick does have pools.

Hi Meg,
Yes, there are town pools in Merrick. Are you looking to move there? I would be more than happy to provide you with any information you are looking for.
You can email, text, or call me.
Audra Dewalters
516 769 6319