zibbie14, Other/Just Looking in 22315

Is there a single family home near Seaworld or Disney?

Asked by zibbie14, 22315 Fri Oct 26, 2012

This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3067284539-2654-Holly-Pine-Ci…

Vincent Paige, P.A.’s answer

Hope all is well. I would love to work with you.
Just give a call.

Highest and best regards,

Vincent Warren Paige, Jr.
REALTOR® | RE/MAX Showcase
Luxury Property Specialist
8934 Conroy Windermere Road | Orlando, FL 32835
Direct: 407.256.8190 | Fax: 407.264.8073
E-mail: vpaige1@yahoo.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 30, 2012
Hi Zibbie,

Both park are houses for sale, let me know if you need help.

Good Luck
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 29, 2012
Yes, go to my website at http://www.celebratehomesfl.com or email me at ipiovanetti@gmailcom so that I can help you with your search. Thank you.
There are many great homes available, depends on your weekly routine where you want to live in the area. Do you need to commute for work? School etc? I will be happy to have a specialist call you.
Sandra Sanna
Coldwell Banker
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 27, 2012
Yes! There are homes both near Sea World and Disney. The property that you were looking at on 2654 Holly Pine Cir. is on the far east side of Orlando. The attraction area that you described is southwest of Orlando. I don't know if you are looking to purchase or rent but I can send you a list of many pet friendly homes in the area that you are searching for. Please reach out to me directly if I can be of further service to you.

Kind Regards,
Jeremy Ide
Hi Zibbie,

There are single family homes all over this area. It just depends on what price range you are looking for. Take a second to look at my profile to see if you would like to work with me. I can get you started and find the right home that fits your needs. I can also set you up to search the mls at your own leasure. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Jennifer Barker
Exit Realty Central
Hi Zibbie,

I live and work in the Sea World/Disney area. There are many very nice homes for sale there, and this is my favorite part of orlando. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can help you in any way. I'll be glad to set up a search of homes currently listed for sale here, and also you'll be automatically notified if anything matching is newly listed. That way you can set back and search for homes online, then make plans to see those that interest you in person. Good luck in your home search.

Carl Head
Realty Center-Orlando
407-832-4650 (cell)
I have many homes near Disney. Email me your criteria and I will send you property information. My email is ipiovanetti@gmail.com Thanks, Iris
No problem, there are many homes in that area. I would I purchased my first home close to Disney in 1999 and I have been helping folks to the same ever since. Please get in touch if you would like more help. My direct line is 407 832 4888 so please text or call.

e mail alan@frontlinefloridarealty.com if you would like to deal by e mail

Hi Zibbie14,
Thanks for turning to Trulia for your real estate questions.

There are many single family homes in and around the SeaWorld and Disney area.
The home you have here is not close at all.
Is this the type of home you are looking for?
Is it for you to live in or rent?

If you need help, please feel free to contact me.

Carol Bauza
Charles Rutenberg Realty
Yes, thousands, but not this one. Try Zip code 34747
Send me an E-Mail via Trulia or AgentRich407@gmail.com I can help you with your Single Family Home Search in that area.