Baltimore Se…, Both Buyer and Seller in Baltimore, MD

I am looking to move from baltimore to pa< which city or town offers the shortest commute because i work in Baltimore

Asked by Baltimore Seller, Baltimore, MD Fri Oct 23, 2009

Answers

7
Shrewbury is a very easy commute. I am licensed in both MD and PA, so please let me know if you need help selling your current home! Josh
Yes the southern area would work best for you. If you would like any help with your search I can be reached at (717) 600-4042. I service all of York County and would be more than happy to help you. Thanks, Susan
The obvious answer is to look at the places off of I-83 just over the border from Shrewsbury to York. You might also consider places just over the border from Carroll County in the area around Hanover or the area just over the border from Harford County around the less congested region of Fawn Grove. As I-95 is expanded, the commute may be come more bearable such that going over the Susquehanna River and then through Cecil County to the parts of Pennsylvania around Oxford may be an option. Keep in mind, that commuter train service already goes from Baltimore, through Cecil County, and onto Philadelphia and points north. Local mass commuter service going north of Baltimore up the I-83 corridor stops at Sparks.

If you have a home to sell in the Greater Baltimore region, I can help you with that. If you are looking to buy in south central Pennsylvania, I can refer you to one of the top agents in that region.

Ron Trzcinski
ExecuHome Realty
410-935-5844
ront@mris.com
I am looking for a single family home. I work in near downtown Baltimore
What part of Baltimore do you work in?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 1, 2009
Many people in the New Freedom, Shrewsbury, Glen Rock area commute to Baltimore. Are you looking for a single family home or townhome?
Google map it but looks like going up 83 is your answer...Shrewsbury, York and that area of PA.
Web Reference: http://www.ElisaDewees.com