Meg, Home Buyer in New York, NY

How do yo find out information on the local pool/beach club in Massapequa?

Asked by Meg, New York, NY Wed Apr 22, 2009

Answers

4
Actually, south of Merrick road in the New Harbour Green, Old Harbour Green and Biltmore Shores has 3 Pool/Beach clubs. They have opened membership to cross each others communities. So if you buy in Biltmore Shores, but family and friends are in Old Harbour Green etc., you can all choose and join the same beach club.
There are several "pool and beach clubs"

Merrick has The Merrick Estates Civic Association Pool Club located on the Bay on Shore Drive.

Massapequa a few Clubs:
The Biltmore Pool and Beach Club also on the bay on Biltmore Blvd.
Harbor Green Pool and Beach Club

Then of course you have the community pools in So. Bellmore, on Newbridge, Wantagh Park Pool, etc.

Heli Howe
Prudential Douglas Elliman
(516)382-1808
Again you may want to check directly with the town, so you can hear the information for yourself. If you need assistance feel free to call or e-mail.

Anna
917-576-5376
abrocco@laffey.com
Hi Meg,
I just responded to your inquiry about pools in Merrick. Yes, on the south shore, there are many pools and beaches available to you all over the place. Is that the deciding factor you are looking for, to find a home?
What other features are you looking for?
I can help you with the towns ammenities. You tell me what type of house you are looking for. Put the two together and you can find what you want for without stress. I attached a link for a free listingbook account. That will give you an idea what houses are available in the areas you mentioned.
Talk to you soon,
Call, text or email me
Audra
516-769-6319
audanded@aol.com