Parks & Recreation in 28601>Question Details

David Mitche…, Home Buyer in 28612

How do I search for homes for sale on golf course lots?

Asked by David Mitchell, 28612 Tue Aug 21, 2007

Answers

7
David,

There are currently 29 golf course homes for sale in the Catawba Valley. They range in price from $239,000 to $699,000. I would be happy to send you information about them. Just email me at MikeKellyJr@charter.net.

Have a great day !
Mike
828-234-0479
Web Reference: http://www.mikekellyjr.com/
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 24, 2008
David,
Trulia does not offer this type of search at this time. For now try realtor.com. They are not the best search engine, but will allow you to choose more options to find a specific type of home. Check back here later; a NC REALTOR my post a publicly accessible MLS for you... Best of luck and Happy hunting!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 21, 2007
Hi David,

I'm answering this a bit late in the game but I wanted to let you know that Trulia's keyword search should help you out a lot. It's located on the search results page under More Search Options. You can enter any keyword or phrase into the Keyword Search field and our system will find listings with that word or phrase in the listing description.

I just performed a search in the 28601 zip code with the keyword 'golf' and found 20 results. Click on the link below to check those out.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
David,
Lots of great golf in this area! I am at Fox Den Country Club in Statesville. I have lots and homes on the golf course stating at $195,000 !!
Web Reference: http://Keybuild.com
I have a home available right on the golf course in Olivers Landing! Absolutely gorgeous! (SEE BELOW)

Gorgeous Home built by Custom Builders in prestigious Golf Community, Olivers Landing.
Exterior materials include quality brick and stucco with copper accents. Home is adjacent to the 9th Fairway on the legendary Ridgecrest Golf Course! 16 x 14 ft maintenance free deck and railing overlook the golf course. Home includes a full unfinished, plumbed basement, with two sets of French doors to conveniently store your golf carts! Builder included many upgrades including lawn irrigation system, granite/cultured marble counters, jetted tub, custom maple cabinets throughout, large tile shower, security system, tile and hardwoods throughout, stainless steel appliances, arches, vaulted/trey ceilings, gas fireplace with nitch/tv space above. His
& Hers Double Vanity and His & Hers Walk in Closets. Keeping room features large windows overlooking grand golf course! GREAT HOME FOR RETIREES! ONE STORY LIVING ON THE GOLF COURSE IN A LAKEFRONT COMMUNITY! QUALITY CUSTOM BUILT HOME! Home is still under construction, so buy now and customize! Bring offers! An opportunity like this doesn’t come around every day! Custom Quality Home with a breathtaking view of the golf course!

To receive an information booklet about the “Olivers Landing” please email info@keislerrealestate.com, and we will be happy to send it to you!

We can show you any home on the golf course that you may be interested in! Call us at (828) 291-5311!
Obviousley, the two other Realtors have never had to sell homes on the golf course. It is not a complete listing sheet, but you can google "golf course homes" and a site that I have used several times comes up. I don't have the exact address because I am away from my work computer. If you can't find it, email me back and I will go to the office when I get back in town and pull it for you. You can also look under subdivisions when searchin certian areas. Just look for the subdivision name of the course you want to live on.

I work in Randolph and Guilford Counties and know, and play two courses here that have lots and homes for sale. Tot Hill Farm and Asheboro Country Club. There is also homes for sale at Forest Oaks where the PGA tour just stopped last week.
There is a new course going up in Wake Forest NC that will have over 500 homes sites. Again, all of this is on my work computer.
Please email me all your golf course questions, and I will be happy to direct you where you need to be.

Mark Vuncannon
Trollinger Real Estate.com
800-849-8919
cell 336-465-9669
This feature is not currently available. My thought would be to connect with a local Realtor to help you with this.
Web Reference: http://pamwinterbauer.com
Pam Winterba…, Real Estate Pro in Danville, VA