Parks & Recreation in Warsaw>Question Details

caleb frost, Renter in Boston, MA

Does Warsaw, IN have any decent nightlife suited for a 22yo?

Asked by caleb frost, Boston, MA Tue Jan 28, 2014

Answers

1
It would depend on your interests. Off hand I would have to answer no to that question, however, we do have quite a few local bars that are popular. During the summer months we have 102 lakes that gives plenty of recreation. Most that live here usually end up going to Fort Wayne for the kind of nightlife I am guessing you are inquiring about. Fort Wayne is 42 miles to the east and I believe the population is well over 1 million. Mainly Warsaw or Kosciusko County is the home to several International headquarter corporations. Zimmer, DePuy, BioMet, MedTronics, Symetymedical, Paragon Medical makes us the Orthopedic capital of the World. It's a great place to further ones career. The night life? Not so much.
I Agree fully. My impression of Warsaw is that it a great place to have a family but people 21 and are looking else where to settle. I don't think anything is being done to keep the young crowd. :(
Flag Sat Aug 16, 2014