Cheryl Rutter, Other/Just Looking in Pine Bush, NY

Available parks in Pine Bush, New York

Asked by Cheryl Rutter, Pine Bush, NY Wed Sep 1, 2010

how can i use one of Pine Bush's park pavillions

Help the community by answering this question:


The Town Park can be used for parties, family picnic's, any outing that you want to hold outside,
you do need to contact the town clerk for paper work

You can reach her by calling 845-744-2029 Ask for Kelly Eskew

It is a great park
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 13, 2010
You need to fill out a form and call the town clerk (Kelly Eskew) at 744-2029.

this is the link to her page where you can download the form. Details for fees and deposits are on this form as well. This applies to both parks--the one on Lybolt and on Red Mills.

Good luck and have a great time!

Janice Doty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 1, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer