Paob36, Home Buyer in Hilton Head Island, SC

Are there any places that offer ocean/pool memberships for property owners on H.H.I.?

Asked by Paob36, Hilton Head Island, SC Tue Jan 8, 2013

Answers

3
Marianne Blaine’s answer
If you own property on Hilton Head you can buy a pass to the Islanders Beach for $50. This covers 2 years unless the pricing has changed this new year. The Westin is a wonderful deal as David has mentioned but I do not know what the pricing is this year-easy to find out if you would like. There is a recreation center on the island that has a great pool to cover your pool needs. Keep in mind that many neighborhoods have pools and the city pass for the beach, plus public parking is so cost effective you are pretty much covered! Let me know if I can help or contact the town for more information. That is the definitive source!
You might consider buying a membership to Westin Hotel Health Club. I believe that also includes access
to the indoor and outdoor pools.
I have never heard of it but the other Ocean Front Hotels might offer a similar program.
The Beach is always Free and you can always buy a beach pass for the year, just no pools.
Enjoy living on Hilton Head Island.
If you are an owner, you can go to the Town Hall and they will sell you a bech pass for the islanders beach of Folly field road for $10. no pool though. Sea Pines will sell you Pelican Pass i think the pass for that is $75, that gets you into sea pines if you are a proeprty owner somewhere other than sea pines. In addition, i belive Players club has a pool, you could buy a membership there. Just a few suggestions.