Foreclosure in Palos Hills : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Dp2, Other/Just Looking in Virginia
Dp2 answered:
Hi i am under water about 75k and want to get rid of my house can use chapter 13 to get rid of my house and all debt assoc.
Actually, you might have other options besides filing for bankruptcy. You might want to consider selling your property to an investor with creative financing. (Please keep me in mind ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Oct 30, 2011 Foreclosure in Palos Hills
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Cook County > Palos Hills > Foreclosure in Palos Hills
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer