Home Selling in Pacific Palisades : Advice

change location

cancel or


Elva Wormley, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Elva Wormley answered:
Is it legal for an escrow company to refuse to give receipts for the monies paid out during escrow?
HI Foster Interiors,

I do not believe escrow "has to" give receipts. A certified copy of the Final HUD Settlement Statement should be sufficient.

Best regards,

Elva A. Wormley
... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 20, 2014 Home Selling in Pacific Palisades
Kevin McLaug…, Real Estate Pro in Murrieta, CA
Kevin McLaughlin answered:
What can I do to make my house smell YUMMY for my open house today?
baking cookies sounds like a good idea -
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 6, 2014 Home Selling in Pacific Palisades
CRISTIAN CAR…, Real Estate Pro in Irvine, CA
CRISTIAN CARANICA 949-689-1988 answered:
sell house on east side of chautauqua, north of sunset
Good evening Will,

I am a principal broker who represent a group of investors, few medical doctors and two developers from Orange County interested in your property if lot size exce ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 21, 2013 Home Selling in 90272
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Dorene Slavitz, Agent in Culver City, CA
Dorene Slavitz
Culver City, CA
Jamie Tian, Agent in Los Angeles
Jamie Tian
Los Angeles
Home > California > Los Angeles County > Pacific Palisades > Home Selling in Pacific Palisades
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer