Home Selling in Overbrook Hills : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Greg Myers, Real Estate Pro in Gaitherburg, MD
Greg Myers answered:
Real estate attorney vs realtor--which would be more feasible?
Actually you will need both, a Realtor to List the property and the buyer will select the settlement company to close on the investment property for the both of you.

If you already h ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 11, 2016 Home Selling in 19151
Edmund Choi, Real Estate Pro in Devon, PA
Edmund Choi answered:
how do I find a good attorney to help with my private sale?
Ask friends and family for a referral first. If that doesn't pan out, you might consider the services of a REALTOR to act as a transaction licensee (no advocacy or representation; just ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 8, 2007 Home Selling in 19151
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia County > Overbrook Hills > Home Selling in Overbrook Hills
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer