Ottawa County : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


David Tansey, Real Estate Pro in Houston, TX
David Tansey answered:
How do you contact an agent on a foreclosure?
Contact a local agent. The seller will pay the agent you hire. Make sure your buyer representation agreement states they will only collect commission from the seller. Foreclosure sales ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 28, 2011 Foreclosure in Bennington
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Kansas > Ottawa County
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer