Financing in Osprey : Advice

change location

cancel or


A Gonz, Real Estate Pro in Walnut Creek, CA
A Gonz answered:
If you need help paying your monthly mortgage or are considering a short sale, should you approach the lender directley, use a real estate agent or
Sherrie, you may also want to ask a competent attorney for legal advise then contact your lender. Best to you!
0 votes Share Flag Sun Oct 25, 2009 Financing in Osprey
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Sarasota County > Osprey > Financing in Osprey
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer