Foreclosure in Opelika : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Maya Thomas…, Real Estate Pro in Key West, FL
Maya Thomas LLC answered:
how can i buy a goverment house?
Find an agent in your area that you feel comfortable working with you. Let them know what you are looking for. The Freddie Mac Home Steps program if fantastic. You can learn about it ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 20, 2010 Foreclosure in 36801
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Alabama > Lee County > Opelika > Foreclosure in Opelika
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer