Quality of Life in Olathe : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Betty Simmons, Real Estate Pro in Overland Park, KS
Betty Simmons answered:
What is Radon and how often do you have to test for it?
Radon is a gas that comes up from under ground. The house needs to be tested...the EPA standard is less that 4.0. If it is higher levels than 4.0 you can have the home mitigation syst ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 23, 2012 Quality of Life in Olathe
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Kansas > Johnson County > Olathe > Quality of Life in Olathe
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer