Moving in Oklahoma City : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Nikki A, Edw…, Other/Just Looking in Woodbridge, VA
Nikki A, Edwards answered:
poor credit fixed income need home for 4 children is there a possible fixer out there for low deposit rent to own with fenced yard in city
we are Credit Repair experts with an A rating by the BBB. We can help you out now and get you started on the right financial path. Give me a call 405-494-4984 Nikki
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 2, 2011 Moving in Oklahoma City
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Oklahoma > Oklahoma County > Oklahoma City > Moving in Oklahoma City
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer